Boston Probate and Elder Law Attorneys
Smart and Caring Advocates
At Gosselin Law, we help people deal successfully with the challenges of aging, incapacity and asset protection through the provision of elder law and estate law services. In addition, we handle a broad range of issues in the area of residential and commercial real estate.
Gosselin Law responds quickly when our clients need us, and we work hard to help each client obtain the optimal solution. We can address issues involving:
- Applying for MassHealth/Medicaid
- Assistance with nursing home placement
- Protecting your home and assets
- Elder home care and services
- Planning for incapacity
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Life insurance and long-term care insurance
- Emergency care assistance
- Other elder law matters
- Probate administration
- Estate litigation
- Wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Irrevocable trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Trustee and fiduciary services
- Gift and charitable contribution planning
- Legal counsel for trustees, executors, administrators and beneficiaries
- Other estate law matters
- Purchase and sale of real estate
- Petition to partition
- Other residential and commercial real estate matters
- Review title records and establish title to the property
- Review the purchase and sales agreement and closing documents
- Advise on contract and inspection issues
- Recommend financing options
- Ensure that all documents at closing are properly executed and delivered
- Ensure that all proceeds are properly paid out and accounted for
Elder Law and Long-Term Care Planning
We recognize that the legal issues you face are often the consequences of a sudden and unexpected event. Many of our clients come to us facing a nursing home admission for a loved one and need immediate crisis planning. As a result, we focus on providing attentive and compassionate legal counsel — guiding you through every step in the legal process while protecting your interests and asserting your rights.
As you or your loved ones age, you may be confronted with a variety of specific age-related needs such as asset protection, long-term care planning, guardianship, health care proxies and nursing home admission. These types of issues can often be complex, requiring careful legal consideration and planning. The challenges can seem even more daunting for those trying to provide for the care of a loved one from out of state.
At Gosselin Law, our Boston probate and elder law lawyers provide comprehensive legal solutions for seniors. Whether you need to provide immediate emergency care for a loved one or are interested in long-term planning, our legal guidance will provide security and peace of mind you and your family need.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Gosselin Law. We have five offices in Massachusetts to serve you.
On parle français — Ι μιλούν ελληνικά