Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement Attorneys
Buying or selling a home is one of the greatest financial decisions you will make in your lifetime. It also invokes a lot of emotion, which is why it’s important to choose an experienced legal representative to advocate for you throughout the process.
At Gosselin Law, our lawyers have extensive experience in managing all types of real estate transactions, including residential, commercial and industrial properties. We will advise you through every step in the process from making the initial offer, to executing the purchase and sale agreement, to attending the closing. From simple real estate transactions to complex disputes, we will make sure your interests are protected.
Contact Gosselin Law today about a residential or commercial real estate transaction.
Experienced Boston Real Estate Transaction Lawyers
The lawyers at Gosselin Law have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate transactions. Supported by a capable staff, they work hard to facilitate the purchase and sale of property as quickly and efficiently as they can.
For buyers and sellers of residential real estate, our firm can:
- Review title records and establish title to the property
- Review the purchase and sales agreement and closing documents
- Advise on contract and inspection issues
- Recommend financing options
- Ensure that all documents at closing are properly executed and delivered
- Ensure that all proceeds are properly paid out and accounted for
Commercial Real Estate Services
Our commercial real estate services include:
- All aspects of commercial title examination and title insurance
- Closings for banks and other commercial lenders (including non-real estate lending)
- Workout representation for lenders and debtors
- Contract negotiation
- Easement creation, compliance and appeals
- Land permitting and zoning
Whether you want to buy property or sell property, you can depend on Gosselin Law for sound real estate law advice and efficient services.
Contact an Attorney
For help with a real estate transaction, contact Gosselin Law. We have five offices in Massachusetts to serve you.
On parle français — Ι μιλούν ελληνικά